Baring it All

After two evenings of work, I managed to strip the trailer down to the frame.  It's actually in very good shape for being built in 1967.  A few areas with some surface rust, but nothing a wire brush and Rustoleum can't fix.




A quick photo of the axle, suspension, and wheels:


Here's another shot of one of my tires showing what looks like a bit of leaking from the bearings.  I'll be inspecting this more closely after I finish cleaning up the frame.


Up next, reconditioning the frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2013 Camping Trip

Blueprints

One Year Later